Rashtriya Chemical And Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) – Civil Engineer Recruitment Notification 2013
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Administrative Building, Chembur,
Mumbai 400 074
RCF Ltd. is a leading profit making and progressive public sector company in the business of manufacturing and marketing of Fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals.
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited company requires 4 Civil Engineers on Contract Basis for tenure of One Year extendable by one year subject to requirement and performance with a consolidated payment of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Minimum Qualification required: Graduate (4 years Regular and Full Time course) in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized engineering college / university recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) with minimum 55% marks (aggregate) in last two years / last four semester.
Experience as on 1st June 2013: Three years’ experience after acquiring minimum Qualification required. Experience in execution of large scale projects shall be preferred.
Experience in the following areas will be an added advantage:
• Structural work RCC and steel,
• Water supply, Fire Hydrants, pipe laying,
• Technical supervision and quality control, knowledge of estimates,tenders,
• Reports, measurements of jobs, job scheduling and billing.
Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, Knowledge of Auto CAD and MS project shall be an advantage.
Upper Age Limit: The Upper Age Limit is 29 years as on 1st June 2013.
Responsibilities to be handled:
1. Rehabilitation & Revamping of Suphala Plant Building Structure
2. Construction of Pump House Building at Sewage Treatment Plant & Ground Water reservoir
3. Civil works connected with New Sulphur Melting system
4. Construction of 1700M3 capacity RCC reservoir at Sewage Treatment Plant
5. Construction of 10000M3 capacity RCC Ground Water reservoir
6. External Boundary wall construction work
7. Construction of watch towers
How to Apply: Interested candidates can download the prescribed Application format provided at Annexure – I. The duly completed application along with attested photo copies of all Educational certificates and Marksheets starting from SSC, HSC, Graduation (all years / semester wise), Post-Graduation (all semesters/ years), Proof of Age, Experience Certificates should reach to the following address.
office of Chief General Manager (HR) Corporate.,
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited,
1st Floor, Room No. 108,
Chembur, Mumbai – 400074
Last date for receipt of applications: 20/06/2013.
For more details visit Rashtriya Chemicals And Fertilizers Civil Engineer Recruitment 2013
- IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2013 – Walk-In-Interview For Civil Works Engineer Notification
- IRCON Recruits Assistant Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) – May 2013 Apply Now
- Deputy Manager (Civil), Executive (Civil), Assistant Manager (Law) Recruitment At EPL 2013
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research – Civil Engineer Recruitment Notification 2013
- Bharat Electronics Limited – Walk In Interview For Civil Engineers May 2013