Indian Institute Of Management Ahmedabad Requires Relationship Manager/Officer 2013
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
IIM Ahemadabad requires Relationship Managers/Officers for PGPX placements. Eligible and Interested Candidates please send their resume on or before 25/05/2013.
Job Profile: The Relationship Manager/Officer will be required to interact with PGPX students and high profile Indian and foreign recruiters. Broad Responsibilities will include being in charge of interface between Institute, students and recruiters, will need to nurture and develop IIMA’s relationships with current and prospective recruiters, will need to multi-task, coordinate and communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders and other related responsibilities.
Educational Qualification & Experience: Graduation in any discipline. Preference will be given to candidates with MBA and other suitable Masters degree. Candidates with relevant work experience in Account Management/ HR Recruitment/Staffing/Head-hunting and related organizational activities would be preferable.
The selected candidate may be offered appointment on contract basis for a period of two years. Depending on the performance of the candidate, his/her drive, initiative and competence, the candidate may be considered for further extension on mutual agreement.
Remuneration: Compensation will be attractive and is negotiable.
Interested candidates may please send their resume on or before 25/05/2013 to the following address.
The Manager – HR,
Indian Institute of Management,
E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chief Engineer & Senior Medical Officer Vacancy At Indian Institute of Technology Ropar 2013
- Research Associate, Junior And Senior Research Fellow Recruitment At National Institute of Plant Health Management
- Foowear Design And Development Institute – Non Academic Recruitment Notification May 2013
- Deputy Registrar & Assistant Registrar Recruitment At Indian Institute of Technology Ropar 2013
- Technical Officer , Technical Assistant Vacancies – National Institute of Nutrition – May 2013